Anzeni Design (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the https://anzeni.com website (hereinafter referred to as the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data.
We use your data to provide and improve the Service. By using the Service, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
- Service:- https://anzeni.com website operated by Anzeni Design
- Personal Data:– Identified Information about a living individual from data.
- Usage Data:– Data collected by use of the Service on a page visit.
- Cookies:- Small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
We ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”).
- Email address
- Your Names.
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
We collect information how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). Our computer’s Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
Anzeni uses the collected data for various purposes: To;
- provide and maintain the Service
- notify you about changes to our Service
- enable your participation, for interactive features.
- provide customer care and support
- improve the Service by analysis of valuable information
- monitor the usage of the Service
- detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer Of Data
Information is transferred and maintained on computers located in KENYA. Data protection laws may differ from those in your jurisdiction.
Please note, we process the data in KENYA.
Anzeni Design takes all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely. We transfer your data to organizations or a country, with adequate controls in place.
Disclosure Of Data
Anzeni may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- comply with a legal obligation
- protect and defend the rights or property of Anzeni
- prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- protect against legal liability
As an European citizen, under GDPR, you have certain individual rights. You can learn more about these guides in the GDPR Guide.
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us. Unfortunately no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. We will strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data.
Third party companies and individuals outsourced to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”).
The can access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Links to Other Sites
Outside links contained in the website not operated by us. Clicking the third party links will redirected you to that third party’s site.
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Review this page periodically for any changes.
- By visiting this page on our website: Contact Us.